Rebel Station is a non-profit training program for students which aims to take computer technology beyond classroom teaching to offer students new approaches and ideas. Rebel Station believes in Freedom of Knowledge in the sense that knowledge should be shared to help the community as well individuals without restrictions.
We’re out to make a difference, not a profit.
Our program benefits various colleges across India to have students learn the latest in computer technology, right from the basics to professional skills. It is not just another conventional training program, we focus on core concepts, real world techniques and how to make best possible use of technology.
All workshops/training programs focus hands-on experience with real world exercises, essential concepts and helpful resources.
“DON’T BE TRACKED PAY CASH”
- Free Software for daily life
- GNU/Linux Essentials for everyday user
- GNU/Linux for Programmers
- Real World PHP Programming
- Yii framework for PHP Developer
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery for Web Developer
- Hello Python, Goodbye Matlab
- Python – Programming the easy way
- Making use of Git and GitLab
- Android App Development
- WordPress for Web Development
We provide training for:
- Python, Data Structures, C, C++, GNU/Linux, Android
- MySQL, NoSQL, Git, WordPress
- Machine Learning, R, Design Patterns, LibreOffice
- Bootstrap, Foundation, Sass, Less, Gulp